New photo shoot!

Hi everyone!

So we headed out to Croydon today for a photoshoot and what a lovely day it was!

We were lucky to have dry weather (although slightly chilly!) and i'm happy to say we got some lovely photos for my website and social media. It was great fun bouncing around and walking along walls in the Autumn leaves, such beautiful colours! We did pictures in 2 outfits, in keeping with Autumnal colours and this time hair and make-up were by... me!

On the run up to the release of my first single next month we are putting together some promo cards to advertise all my info for the release, so we'll be picking one of these pictures for them!

I'm so excited about having my music out to buy and stream and another exciting event coming up is the Junior Star Singer Final on 12 November! I'll write soon about the details of that event!

I've added a couple of the pics below for a sneaky peak and you'll be able to see all the others from the shoot accross my social media and website!

See you soon

Rachael Summers x



Comments

Popular Posts